Confessions of a Troublemaker

Hi my name is Kyan!  I'm not even two yet and I'm already getting into all kinds of trouble.  Despite the best efforts of my mom, I manage to make messes several times a day.

It's so fun to stand there and watch the cereal pour out of the box onto the ground.  Or see the shampoo empty from the bottle onto my feet.  My mom will never understand the thrill of crunching potato chips into the tile with my bare feet.
She always ruins my fun!
I never like to wear a shirt longer than a few hours.  I want to wear ALL my shirts...in the same day!  So I solve the problem by finding open water bottles and cups laying around and pouring it all over the front of me.
Works every time!
The other day I set a new family record by requiring to be bathed not one, not two, but THREE times in one afternoon.  The first time I snuck into a bathroom that Keali left open (she's my partner in crime, she lets me into places I cannot go myself) and had a grand time standing in the toilet and splashing around.  The second time I reached up on the table and grabbed a bowl of soup, pouring it directly over my head.  That one was an accident because really I wanted to EAT the soup, but the bath was fun so I can't complain.  Then only 30 minutes later, I found the diaper rash medicine and smeared it all over myself, focusing primarily on my hair.  I thought I looked good in white cream, but Mom didn't like it and I ended up in the bathtub again.
It was a fun day!

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Kyan, Please give Mommy a break!!

Julie said...

I think Jackson has been taking notes from his older cousin. The other day he found a tube of lipstick and smeared it all over himself!! Luckily the carpet was spared.